- AWARD-WINNING: Wave Plus is an award-winning smart indoor air quality monitor with radon detection. (TIME magazine's Best Inventions 2019)
- RELIABLE RADON RESULTS: As radon levels fluctuate daily, long term measuring is necessary. Airthings Wave Plus measures radon accurately and reliably.
- CLEAN AIR SENSORS: Radon, Carbon Dioxide (CO2), toxins and chemicals (Total VOCs), humidity, temperature and air pressure sensors allow you to gain full visibility into six key indoor air factors.
- TAKE CONTROL OF INDOOR AIR: Know what’s in the air you breathe so you can take action, dramatically improve indoor air quality and keep your family safe.Operational Environment: 4°C to 40°C
- QUICK AND CLEAR RESULTS: Connect via Bluetooth to the Airthings App or log in to the Airthings Dashboard online for detailed insights into your air.
- EASY: Simply wave in front of the device to receive a color-coded visual indication of the overall air quality: Green (Good), Yellow (Warning), Red (Danger)
- SMART HOME INTEGRATION: Airthings Wave Plus works seamlessly with Alexa, Google Assistant and IFTTT (if this then that).
- RADON REPORT: Generate a free radon report via the Airthings Dashboard.
- RECENT ACCOLADES: IFA Innovation Award Winner - Smart Home 2018, CES Innovation Award - Honouree 2019
Publisher: Airthings AS
Details: Airthings Wave Plus is the first smart indoor air quality monitor with radon detection, designed for homes and all populated spaces. Easy to use, understand and install, it is the perfect solution for homeowners, employers and facility managers to gain full visibility into six indoor air factors; radon, carbon dioxide (CO2) and airborne chemicals (TVOCs), humidity, temperature and air pressure. Battery operated, with 16 months battery life using Bluetooth, Airthings Wave Plus gives you complete control over your indoor air quality via the free mobile app (iOS/Android) and online Dashboard with advanced Analytics options. Getting started with the Airthings wave app is easy, create your free profile and then follow the setup guide In the app. Requires iOS 10 or higher and compatible with iPhone 5 and above, iPad 4 and above, iPad Mini 2 and above and any iPad Pro model. The Android app is scheduled for release 15 January 2019. Once you have completed the setup process, Please allow for a 7-Day settling period for the sensors to adjust to their new environment and to observe a typical cycle of air quality, based on your activity within a 1 week period.
Package Dimensions: 6.1 x 6.1 x 1.9 inches
Item Condition: New