- SMALL WATER PITCHER: This small, plastic water filtration pitcher is easy to pour and refill. The space efficient pitcher fits perfectly on refrigerator shelves and is great for families. Height 10.13"; Width 4.75";Weight 1.71 pounds
- CLEANER AND GREAT TASTING: The BPA free Brita filter reduces chlorine (taste and odor), copper, mercury, zinc and cadmium impurities found in tap water for cleaner great tasting water. *Substances reduced may not be in all users' water
- FILTER CHANGE REMINDER: For optimum performance, a helpful status indicator on your filtered water pitcher notifies you when your water filter needs to be replaced
- REDUCE WASTE & SAVE: One Brita water filter can replace 300 standard 16 oz. water bottles which saves you money and reduces plastic waste
- REPLACEMENTS: Change Brita standard filters every 40 gallons, about 2 months for the average household for optimal performance – that’s 2.5x longer than Zerowater filters
Details: Drink healthier, great tasting tap water with this BPA free Brita 6 cup water pitcher. With the Advanced filter technology, Brita cuts the taste and odor of chlorine to deliver great tasting water, and is certified to reduce copper, cadmium and mercury impurities, which can adversely affect your health over time. The Brita water pitcher's flip top lid makes refilling a breeze and just a glance at the electronic filter indicator lets you know when it is time to change the Brita replacement filter. This small water pitcher is designed to fit easily into tight spaces and comes with 1 water filter, which should be changed every 40 gallons or about 2 months for best results. Start drinking healthier, great tasting water with Brita today.Steps to be followed : Need to align longer groove on filter to long notch on reservoir in the pitcher When the filter is aligned and inserted properly it will actually go deeper than the reservoir – if the filter is not inserted properly it will sit too high in the reservoir and the lid will not close.