- AWARD WINNING ENTERPRISE: The Scoop Server is a functional and modern twist on the classic chip and dip. A smaller vessel hangs over the larger bowl in a graceful arc, allowing for easy, all-in-one-place dipping.
- MULTITUDE OF POSSIBILITIES: You can use it as a server with chips and salsa, vegetables and guacamole, and even chocolate and strawberries. It also makes a fantastic decorative piece. Fill it with decorations for an every day display.
- FLUID AND FUNCTIONAL: Wei Young’s design work for Nambe can be characterized by his refined sense of form, fluidity and functionality. His designs and creations offer innovative solutions that strive for visual beauty and enhanced user experience.
- QUALITY DESIGN: Recognized for its award-winning designs for more than 60 years, Nambe’s commitment to timeless beauty, artistic integrity and uncompromising quality is evident in the brand’s collection of serveware, barware, home décor and gift items.
- SPECIFICATIONS: Includes Nambe Scoop Server. Measures 11” D x 8” H. Lower bowl capacity: 2.5 Qt. Upper bowl capacity: 6.75 Qt. Pair with the Scoop Server Mini. Oven safe. Care instructions: Hand wash, dry immediately. Designed by Wei Young, 2010.
Details: When you serve your guests with this modern, two-tiered piece in metal alloy, you're also serving up a conversation-starter. A smaller vessel hangs over the larger bowl in a graceful arc, allowing for easy, all-in-one-place dipping. Place chips and salsa, vegetables and guacamole, or virtually any other gastronomic pairing in this swan-like server, and wait for the inevitable compliments. When your friends have gone home for the evening, fill the bottom with stones and place a tea light in the upper bowl for an elegant non-mealtime look.
•Crafted from signature Nambe Alloy
•Designed by Wel Young
•Hand wash with soap and water; polish recommended for alloy metal only
•Food safe, meets all FDA guidelines
Dimensions: 11″ x 11″ x 8″.
Package Dimensions: 14.0 x 12.7 x 10.1 inches
Item Condition: New