- Build it: build a working roller coaster in a new miniaturized scale and awesome shark-themed graphics! Perfect for builders ages 7 and up
- Blast it: the new battery-powered, high-speed blaster motor shoots the coaster car screaming through twists and turns, past the sharks and back to safety!
- Stem learning fun: building with K'NEX helps strengthen fine motor skills, manual dexterity, and spatial awareness; putting them on a path towards a greater understanding of STEM subjects.
- K'NEX rods and connectors are responsibly made in America at a landfill-free, zero-waste green manufacturing facility in Hatfield, Pennsylvania.
- Age Mfg Minimum: 84 Months
Publisher: Basic Fun Inc.
Release Date: 13-05-2020
Details: Chomp! Don't get caught by the sharks! The K'NEX Shark attack roller coaster Building Set lets your creative Builder make a real working roller coaster with cool shark-themed graphics in a Brand new miniaturized scale! The set includes 170 parts, including micro K'NEX rods and connectors that snap together with a satisfying “click”, plus a coaster car and track. A brand new battery-powered high-speed blaster motor sends the coaster car screaming through twists and turns, past ferocious sharks and back to safety. Perfect for builders ages 7 and up, K'NEX supports key areas of a child's developmental growth, like fine motor skills, manual dexterity, and spatial awareness, putting them on a path towards greater understanding of STEM subjects. But they won't know that they're learning; they'll be having too much fun building their own mini working roller coaster! Easy-to-follow instructions are included for a frustration-free building experience.
Package Dimensions: 15.0 x 11.0 x 2.3 inches
Item Condition: New