- SAFARI ANIMAL PLAYSET: Includes 4 Safari animals exclusive to this set, 1 scrub tub with slide, 1 scrub brush, 6 washable markers, and an instruction sheet
- IT'S A JUNGLE OUT THERE: Join in the fun and add to your scribble scrubbie collection with wildly adorable jungle animals that have flocked white coats you can decorate any way you like.
- COLOR, WASH & PLAY: Color & customize your animals, then wash them and start again.
- JUNGLE ANIMALS: This tub set features Khari the lion, tuma the elephant, nia the monkey, and Talib the giraffe, as well as the kid-powered palm tree tub with a slide.
- GROW YOUR COLLECTION: For more animal friends, Collect 2ct and 1ct expansion packs sold separately.
Details: Color, rinse, re-pet Crayola Scribble Scrubbie safari animals are adorable, colorable and washable animal figures that little would-be groomers can customize again and again Monkey around or choose the sassy elephant to color with the 6 included scribble scrubbie washable markers. And when you're ready for something new, POP ‘em in the safari palm tree tub to get cleaned up. Create new colorful coats as often as you like There are 4 scribble scrubbie jungle animals inside and additional expansion packs (sold separately). Collect them all Tips & Tricks for Cleaning For Best Results: - Scrub your pet under running water after play and let it air dry before storing. - Use your scrub brush to help release the ink from the tiny fibers on your pet. - Let your pets dry before a second use. - Coloring on damp pets allows the ink to wick under the fibers, making the color harder to rinse away. Still See Color on Your Pet After Scrubbing Under Running Water? - If colors have been left on your pet for several days, you may need to soak it in water for 20-minutes. -If the stain persists after a 20-minute soak, soak overnight. Always Keep in Mind: - The fresher the color, the easier to clean. - Soap has little effect when cleaning your pets. - Fresh coloring typically requires a rinse under the faucet, while concentrated coloring may require light scrubbing under a faucet or an overnight soak.