- PEPPA PIG LOVES SCHOOL, and now preschoolers and Peppa fans can pretend to attend with Peppa and her friends! Peppa’s School Playgroup playset toy features places to learn, and fun sounds to hear
- HEAR 3 DIFFERENT LESSONS: Kids can turn the chalkboard dial or place a figure in front of the chalkboard to hear phrases related to each lesson. What are we learning today, Madame Gazelle?
- 3 FIGURES AND 9 ACCESSORIES: Playset comes with Peppa Pig, Madame Gazelle, and Mandy Mouse (in a removable wheelchair) figures, plus 2 flip-top tables, 4 chairs, a lunchbox, and guitar
- STAGE SET SNAPS EASILY INTO THE SCHOOLHOUSE: Place a figure on the stage and turn the dial to move it around! Maybe Peppa and her friends will put on a play for drama class, or just for fun
- SUSTAINABLE PACKAGING: Ships in simple, recyclable packaging that’s easy to open and frustration free
Release Date: 09-03-2021
Details: The Peppa’s School Playgroup playset toy lets kids ages 3 and up imagine an entire school day spent with Peppa Pig. Inspired by Peppa’s schoolhouse as seen in the animated series, this toy is sure to get preschoolers excited about going to school themselves! There’s a bell preschoolers can ring by pushing a lever. Is everyone on time? Kids can also move the hands of the clock and turn a dial to change the lessons that appear on the chalkboard as Madame Gazelle narrates. She might say, “Today we are learning about music.” There’s a hotspot in front of the board, too; place a figure on it to hear more phrases, such as “Please children, no glitter!” The stage comes with a double-sided backdrop; kids can place any 3” figure on it, turn the dial, and watch it move. With 3 figures and 9 accessories, this oinktastic gift is sure to make any preschooler even more excited about Peppa, and school! © 2021 ABD Ltd/Ent. One UK Ltd. Hasbro and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.
Item Condition: New