- This system includes 5 handsets, 4 chargers and 1 base unit.
- Link2Cell feature enable you to connect your cell phone via Bluetooth to your Panasonic home phone
- Link2Cell technology allows you to virtually eliminates wireless dead zones throughout the space you use it in
- Baby Monitor, sound detect and calling system lets you know when the baby starts crying even from another room
- Noise reduction technology helps block out unwanted noise and provides better hearing
Details: The Panasonic KX-TG175C 5-handset cordless telephone system has an impressive array of features and functions that will bring a new dimension of convenience and flexibility to your personal communications. Enjoy clearer, more natural sounding voices with DECT 6.0 technology. DECT 6.0 won't conflict with other electronics in your home, such as microwave ovens, baby monitors or Wi-Fi networks, so you can enjoy uninterrupted conversations without annoying interference. The built-in digital answering system lets you record up to 16 minutes of incoming messages, and check them any time even when you're out. Features: DECT 6.0 technology (Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications) Bluetooth Link2Cell technology Talking caller ID ECO mode Digital answering system Base station features a keypad and speakerphone Handset speakerphone Ringer ID: Link a tone/melody to a number or category in your phone book Caller ID/call waiting stores 50 calls* 3,000 name and number phonebook directory Call block feature: Block calls from unwanted callers; they will get a busy signal if they call you Intercom/conference call between handsets Talk time: up to 13 hours (ECO) Wall mountable Warranty: 1 year *To activate the caller ID and/or, call waiting features, you must subscribe through your local telephone company. Model: KX-TG175C
Package Dimensions: 14.1 x 10.9 x 6.9 inches
Item Condition: New