- 1080P Full HD DASH CAMERA RECORDS VIDEO WITH 140 Degree ANGLE.
- G-Sensor Enabled Recording -Once the dashcam detects any impact, drastic braking, or sharp turns the G-Sensor will enable emergency recording and the file will be write-protected.
- Supports external storage up to 32GB Micro SD Card for around 5 hours recording at 1080p setting (8GB Micro SD Card is included in the package)
- SLIM AND SLEEK: The GoSafe 220, designed to capture the entire road without taking up space on your windshield.
- EXCLUSIVE! PARKING GUARD FEATURE: The GoSafe 220 has an internal battery that can power up your device automatically to begin recording while parked if it senses any sort of impact.
Publisher: PAPAGO Inc.
Release Date: 11-11-2017
Details: The GoSafe 220, designed to capture the entire road without taking up space on your windshield, is a slim and sleek dash cam that records in high quality 1080HD and 140 Degree angle, allowing you to capture everything in the path. With the 32GB storage capacity, the GoSafe 220 Video Recorder has the unique ability to record up to 8 hours before it loops over old footage when set at 1080p resolution (when using a 32GB Micro SD Card). It comes with 3 recording modes, including motion detection, loop recording, and parking guard. With the all new parking guard feature, the dash camera will record 10 second videos when the device feels a bump or impact while parked, with or without a power supply and when the battery is fully charged. GoSafe 220 is also equipped with a built-in battery, in case your car loses power, and a large 2.7” LCD screen to view your videos. With the GoSafe 220 you’ll be able to record all your important instances with amazing quality and precision.
Package Dimensions: 6.4 x 5.9 x 3.6 inches
Item Condition: New